Oil & gas Development Company limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct high caliber professionals who can take the company to new heights and dimensions in under listed categories of services.
1: Chief Commercial age limit 45 years MBA/Engineering degree from a respected institute 12 years of relevant post qualification experience in business development, commercial contract negotiations, regulatory affairs, asset acquisition, candidates with experience relate to oil & gas/petroleum industry and command on evaluation software will be preferred.
2: Chief Reservoir Stimulation Engineer age limit 45 years MS/B.E/B.Sc Petroleum Reservoir Engineering 12 years post qualification experience of Reservoir/Production Engineering Including at least 07 years in reservoir stimulation & dynamic modeling.
3: Chief Reservoir Engineer age limit 45 years MS/B.E/B.Sc Petroleum Reservoir Engineering 12 years post qualification experience in Research /Production Engineering & preferably EOR/IOR.
4: Chief Reservoir Geologist age limit 45 years M.Sc Petroleum Geology 12 years post qualification experience as reservoir geologist including at least 07 years experience in static modeling & EOR/IOR.
5: Chief Petro-physicist age limit 45 years M.Sc Petroleum Geology 12 years post qualification experience as exploration/Reservoir Geologist including at least 07 experiences as petro- physicist.
6: Dy. Chief (Business Development Economist) age limit 40 years Masters in Finance/Economics or B.Sc Petroleum Engineering 10myears post qualification including minimum of five years in the upstream sector in petroleum economics modeling. The candidate should have good hand on experience in packages such as MS Excel and peep software along with strong report writing Excel and power point skills.
7: Dy. Chief (Business Development Specialist) age limit 40 years LLM Petroleum / Oil & Gas Law and as additional degree of MBA Finance shall b preferred 10 years post qualification experience including minimum of 05 years in upstream business development petroleum asset evaluation and upstream regulatory affair. The candidate should have good hands on experience of conducting economic analysis in upstream sector along with strong report writing, Excel and power point skills.
8: Sr Security Officer age limit 40 years Retired Majors equivalent rank in Pakistan Navy/Air Force, Pakistan Staff Course/Intelligence Course qualified, 02-03 years services in intelligence/Security establishment.
9: Sr Driller/Driller age limit 40 years D.A.E/F.Sc/ Matric with Science with at least 08 to 12 years post qualification drilling experience, minimum of which 02 to 03 years as driller on 2000 HP-VFD rigs experience respectively.
- Candidate Working in Government /Semi Government should apply through proper channel.
- Applications will be processed in confidence, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- The selected candidates will be offered a 02 years contract employment (extendable with mutual contest) with market based salary (negotiable) and other benefits commensurate with experience and company policy.
- Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
- Quota will be observed as per Government rules.
- The company reserves the right to fill or not fill any of the advertised position.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelop.
- Application completed (Application form available on the OGDCL website in all respect giving name, father’s name date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualification, training and professional experience (period with duties, designation and name of the organization where worked) supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and two passport size photographs be sent latest by 30th November 2016 to the address given below.
Chief Incharge (Admin / Recruitment) Oil & Gas Development Company Limited OGDCL House, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area Islamabad Pakistan.